Pico's High School Pico's High School

I beat it

But i beat it legit, ending was dumb, I guess it was kinda fun though.

Halo shooter Halo shooter

Ok "Teddy" Your A Douchebag

The game was pretty good ,you are right I did found it a little challenging but still pretty good.And about the "Teddy" your a douchebag,Your not going to come under my bed and kill me and plus I sleep on a couch.(retard)

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

AAARRRGGGG

This tutorial is great but every tutorial I find the collision detection never works its driving me freakin crazy.

Gravity Runner Gravity Runner

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

This game is good except IT'S TO FREAKIN HARD.I couldn't even beat the first level.

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Nice

This is one of the best adventure games I have ever played.Can't wait for the other episodes.

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

Awsome

I got to the part where you look behind the picture and there is a num pad but is as far as I got but this game is still freaking sweet nice job.

> - RhythmBlaster > - RhythmBlaster

The Music Was Terrible

The game was fun pretty much the whole time except it was pretty hard I could barely get to level 2 then I died. And also if your going to make a good game which it is good at least give it good music.Still I like it alot

Coolio-Niato responds:

Music is actually good music. Depends on your taste. This was a retro game so i went for techno tracks. Thanks for the review though =)

-+- Dynomite Tutorial -+- -+- Dynomite Tutorial -+-

I'm 10 And I know there is a bug

When I went to the cursor tutorial I saw the new cursor then I went to the main menu and my cursor was hidden you need to put a Mouse.show(); action so my mouse appears.Other than that pretty good tutorial.

Riff Off Riff Off

To Hard

The first son is really easy then the second and so on get way to hard way to fast so its not even fun and I usually like hard games but this is terrible.

Nodes Nodes

The Controls

It would be a lot better if I new how to play though other than that its pretty good and if anyone reads and knows how to play it than I would like you to put it in your review.